ITQ for IT Implementation
The Singapore Disability Sports Council (SDSC) is the national sports body for the promotion and development of disability sports. We run a wide range of disability sport programmes as follows:
– Archery Coach – CP Football Coach – Shooting Coach
– Athletics Coach – Goalball Coach – Swimming Coach
– Badminton Coach – Powerlifitng Coach – Table Tennis Coach
– Boccia Coach – Sailing Coach – Tenpin Bowling Coach
– Wheelchair Tennis
The key objectives of the project is to facilitate more efficient and effective processes (Finance, HR, CRM), as well as to provide timely and accurate information for planning and effective engagement of key stakeholders. The key stakeholders include staff, donors, athletes, coaches, volunteers and relevant government and other external agencies.
We are inviting a competent and cost effective solution provider to implement an appropriate ERP solution using proven software platforms, such as Microsoft Dynamics, for SDSC.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF VENDOR
Evaluate the Scope of IT integration and Implementation
- Evaluate existing IT systems, including HR and Finance modules of MYOB
- Identify gaps and recommend solutions to achieve key objectives of project
- Present a suitable IT implementation Plan with key milestones and timeline
Key features of Solution
- Efficient CRM recording, processing and communicating with donors, volunteers, athletes, and coaches etc.
- Efficient straight through processes of financial transactions and reporting functionalities, linking functions such as HR, Finance and payment systems
- Record and management of relevant athletes’ information
- Successful integration of information and processes to meet key objectives
- Meeting key milestones and timeline of implementation plan
- Communicating and working with key stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome above
- Accredited vendors to implement relevant Software used for integration, such as Microsoft Partners
- Suitably qualified and experienced
- A deep understanding of issues relating to key corporate functions such as Customer Relationship Management, Financial Management and Reporting, Human Resources Processes etc.
- Sound planning and knowledge in conducting IT implementation
You should forward a detailed outline of your proposal to:
Mr Ang Eek at Ang.email@example.com or Fax to 63420961
Alternatively you may submit your interest by using the attached IT Implementation Services Response Template HERE
Deadline for submission: 31 October 2016, 5pm
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.