(1) NATURE AND PERIOD OF CONTRACT
Contract for service. Deliverables must be completed by March 2021.
(2) CONTRACT DELIVERABLES
A contractor is sought to propose and produce the curriculum and content for a SG-Coach Level 1 Technical Coaching Programme for the sport of goalball
The deliverables are:
a) To propose a coaching education programme that encompasses sports specific modules that align with the requirements of the SG-Coach Level 1 Technical Programme.
Projected modules include:
i. Course Information
– Overview & Objectives
– Course pre-requisites
– Assessment criteria
ii. Overview of the Sport
– History of the sport
– Structure & background of organizations in the sport
– Philosophy, mission & vision of SDSC
– Key local events & competitions in the sport
iii. Rules of the Sport
– Basic rules
– Competition rules
– Field of Play requirement
– Equipment & attire requirement
– Classification process
– Minimum eligibility criteria
– Sport Classes
v. Coaching Youth/Children
– Adapted coaching
– Modified equipment for children
vi. Risk Assessment & Management of the Sport
– Sport specific risks
– Injury prevention methods
vii. Technical Skills
– Basic skills
– Drills to coach basic skill
– Small-sided / modified games for coaching technical skills
– Sample training session plan(s) for coaching technical skills
viii. Tactics & Strategies
– Basic tactics
– Drills to coach basic tactics
– Small-sided / modified games for coaching tactical skills
– Sample training session plan(s) for coaching tactical skills
ix. Physical Training
– Physical fitness components required
– Nutrition requirements
– Sport specific warm up & cool down exercises
– Sport specific training methods
x. Other relevant topics
These shall be subjected to changes.
b) To produce the programme content and materials, including:
i. Scheme of work
ii. Modular lesson plan
iii. Modular teaching guides and associated presentation slides
iv. Modular learning guides and notes
v. Modular competency assessments
c) To refine the programme, content and materials based on review by SDSC and CoachSG.
Interested contractors should note that the intellectual property of the programme, content and materials shall belong to SDSC throughout the development and conduct of the programme.
(3) FEE PAYMENT
Payment shall be made in one lump sum within 30 days of invoice submission after project completion. No payment can be made before service delivery, such as deposits. No payment shall be made for services provided and terminated by the contractor before project completion. No payment shall be made to the contractor if SDSC terminates the contract due to non-fulfillment of agreed deliverables.
(4) VARIATION OF TERMS
Either party can vary the terms of engagement as long as the other party agrees to such variation.
(5) TERMINATION OF SERVICE
Either party can terminate the contract as long as there is notice of 30 days given to the other party in the form of a written documentation.
(6) SUBMISSION OF QUOTATION AND DOCUMENTS
Please submit the following via email to Mr Justinian Chua (email@example.com) by 6 November 2020, 5.00pm:
Late or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
(7) EVALUATION OF SUBMISSION
Comparisons will be made on the following to appoint the contractor:
(1) Quality of Proposal (Weight: 40%)
(2) Quality of Track Record (Weight: 40%)
(3) Price competitiveness (Weight: 20%)
Please contact Mr Justinian Chua (firstname.lastname@example.org / 9798 5744).