(1) NATURE AND PERIOD OF CONTRACT
Contract for Service from October 2020 to March 2021
Contract may be extended upon expiry on a yearly basis, subject to review.
(2) CONTRACT DELIVERABLES
A contractor is sought to deliver service as an Athlete Competition Partner (ACP) to an elite athlete training in the sport of Boccia, under the BC3 category.
The contractor shall deliver the following:
1) Attendance at all trainings and competitions planned for athlete.
As of date of publication, the training schedule is:
The training schedule may be adjusted with advance notice and agreement between the coach, athletes and athlete competition partners.
Competitions are dependent on season schedule and shall be shared with the contractor accordingly. There are approximately two local and four overseas competitions annually. The contractor shall deliver full-day service during competition periods.
Overseas accommodation, transport, food and travel insurance will be fully covered by SDSC.
2) Training outcomes as directed by programme coach and athlete. This primarily involves:
Home assignments outside trainings, such as viewing and analysis of competition videos, may be designated from time to time to improve training outcomes.
3) Assistance to coach and athlete in managing risks and safety during trainings and competitions, such as the implementation of safety measures as directed to reduce risks of transmission of illnesses, and reporting risks observed for resolution by coach and / or SDSC
4) Assistance to athlete’s caregiver when necessary, to complete daily living activities during training and competition times.
(3) FEE PAYMENT
Within 30 days, upon the submission of monthly invoice and attendance records
(4) VARIATION OF TERMS
Either party can vary the terms of engagement as long as the other party agrees to such variation.
(5) TERMINATION OF SERVICE
Either party can terminate the contract as long as there is notice of 30 days given to the other party in the form of a written documentation.
(6) SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Please submit Form A via email to Mr Kang Tze Wei (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 21 August 2020, 5.00pm. Late submissions will not be accepted.
(7) EVALUATION OF SUBMISSION
Comparisons will be made on the following:
1) Experience of contractor as an athlete competition partner for Boccia
2) Experience of contractor in interacting and / or assisting persons with disabilities
3) Service fee
Shortlisted contractors may be requested to attend an online interview prior to appointment.
Please contact Mr Kang Tze Wei (email@example.com / 9695 0318).
 Please visit http://www.bisfed.com/about-boccia/ for details on the sport and classification.
 Due to the sensitive nature of such activities, a partner of the same gender as the athlete (female) would be preferred. Males may be considered if professionally trained or experienced in caregiving.