The Singapore Disability Sports Council (SDSC) is the only organisation in Singapore which reaches across all disability groups, offering a wide range of sports at both elite and non-elite levels. It is, in fact, Singapore’s national disability sports organisation.
You can contribute in one of the areas below;
- Administrative Support
- Specialized Support
- Events Planning & Management
- Transport Service for the Disabled
- Medical Service
- Sports & Competition
Register now and go through our preparatory programme:
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation
- SDSC volunteer kit
- Assist SDSC in their programmes
- Background information on SDSC and its sports programme
- Additional sports / skill specific training
For any of the volunteering opportunities, please contact SDSC at email@example.com
Why you should volunteer?
Benefits Of Being a Volunteer
- Promotes self-fulfilment, skill acquisition, increase understanding and social integration.
- Promotes good citizenry early in our lives as we experience the rewards of giving back to the community.
- Develops passion, learn empathy, gain exposure to different cultures, and develop an appreciation and awareness of the struggles that some individual faces.
- Builds self-esteem, self-confidence and sense of social responsibility. Please register and undergo one of our preparative programme.