The National Inclusive Athletics Championships (NIAC), formerly known as National Para Athletics Championships, is an annual event organized by the Singapore Disability Sports Council (SDSC). Competitions like the NIAC are crucial in [...]
The National Inclusive Athletics Championships (NIAC), formerly known as National Para Athletics Championships, is an annual event organized by the Singapore Disability Sports Council (SDSC). Competitions like the NIAC are crucial in helping SDSC develop a ready pool of athletes across all disabilities and age groups to represent Singapore in major international competitions. These competitions give SDSC the platform to scout for, and nurture, potential National Athletes that will be able to represent Singapore in regional and international competitions.
- Creating opportunities for persons with disability to compete
- Recruiting potential newcomers to national or national development squads
- Nominating athletes to represent Singapore at major/international competition
46th National Inclusive Athletics Championships 2018
Date: 20 & 28 April 2018
Venue: Home of Athletics (20 Apr) & MOE (Evans Road) Stadium (28 Apr)
|Field (Throws) & Long Jump Events
Date: 20 April 2018 (Friday)
Date: 28 April 2018 (Saturday)
Venue: MOE (Evans Road) Stadium. 21 Evans Road Singapore 259366
Time: 5:00 pm (Admission). 6:00 pm (Event Start) – 10:00 pm
- Singaporean or PR
- With either Intellectual Impairment / Visual Impairment / Cerebral Palsy / Physical Impairment / Hearing Impairment
- With a valid local or international classification status
- Competent in their respective events and able to meet the Minimum Qualifying Standards (MQS) (See Annex A: Events & MQS Table in Event Information document)
Entry Fees: $10.00 per participant
All cheques should be made payable to “Singapore Disability Sports Council” (Please write the name of the school/organization, name of individual on the reverse side of the cheque)
Entry is now closed.
Late entries will not be accepted, and changes to entries will not be allowed after the registration deadline.
Important: Upon submission of entry form, you must already have a classification status.
20 (Friday) - 28 (Saturday)
May 28 (Monday) - June 3 (Sunday)