Singapore National Para Games 2016 The Singapore National Para Games (SNPG) formerly known as the National Disability League is a multi-sport tournament [...]
Singapore National Para Games 2016
The Singapore National Para Games (SNPG) formerly known as the National Disability League is a multi-sport tournament to promote sports and nurture healthy lifestyle amongst persons with disabilities and provide local competitiveness opportunities. It serves as a platform for individuals to participate in competition on both a recreational and competitive level, as well as to create greater awareness of disability sports to the general community. In addition, an avenue to identify potential athletes who can represent Singapore at regional and international competitions.
The SNPG 2016 will see to sport competitions spanning over 2 months, from 6 August 2016 to 1 October 2016 across 19 sports offered: Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball 3 on 3, Boccia, Chess, Equestrian, Football, Goalball, Handcycling, Lawn Bowls, Powerchair Football, Powerlifting, Sailing, Shooting, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tenpin Bowling, Wheelchair Basketball 3 on 3.
Please read the following documents before registration:
To register online, please click on the respective tabs below
Register for Individual Events (For Swimming please download form no.8)
If you prefer to register by fax, email or post, please download the appropriate registration form. Fill in the details and return the form to us
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Open to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Foreigners with valid passes as follows: student pass; long term pass; dependent’s pass; work permit; S pass; or employment pass AND with a permanent disability.
- Participants must be 10 years of age and older by 31st December 2016 (Calculation: 2016 minus Year Born).
- Participants who opt to participate in a higher division is subjected to the approval of the Organising Committee.
- For sport – individual events, participants can compete in ONE DIVISION only.
- For sport – team events, participants can compete EITHER in their RESPECTIVE DIVISION OR A HIGHER DIVISION.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to combine and/or cancel events, in accordance with final entries.
- Participants who are 18 years old and below, must obtain parental/legal guardian consent for their participation in the tournament. Complete and submit Indemnity and Parent Consent Form.
- Participants may register online or download the registration forms above.
- For team events, the person in charge/team manager/captain shall register on behalf of the team. He/she shall be the main point of contact for the Organising Committee.
- For replacement of participants, Participant Replacement Form must be completed and submitted to the SNPGOC 1 week in advance before the event.
- Acceptance of late entries/replacement form is subjected to the sole discretion of the Organising Committee.
- Completed registration forms are to be submitted via email/fax and attention to:
SNPG Organising Committee 2016 (SNPGOC)
Tel: (+65) 6342 3501
Fax: (+65) 6342 0961
4. Payment Mode
- Payment shall be made either in cash or cheque to SNPGOC. Cheque to be made payable to “Singapore Disability Sports Council”.
- Invoice/receipt of registration fees will be issued after final confirmation of entries.
- All payment shall be made before commencement of event.
5. General Enquiries
- For more information on Singapore National Para Games 2016 (SNPG), contact:
Ms. Dilys Goh | Ms. Wong Mei Ling
Mr. Kang Tze Wei | Mr. Loh Ngiap Kiang
Media, Communications, Volunteer:
Ms. Stefanie Pitchian
|3 Stadium Drive #01-34
Tel: (+65) 6342 3504
Fax: (+65) 6342 0961
August 6 (Saturday) - October 1 (Saturday)